Mid-West Region Account Executive (Remote)
Midwest Region (Remote)
BridgeAthletic builds high-performance training tools for strength coaches, personal trainers, physical therapists, and athletes who strive to achieve their potential. The integrated BridgeAthletic platform leverages the power of technology to revolutionize the way performance programs are created, delivered, and tracked.
BridgeAthletic is hiring a talented self-starter to join our sales team as an Enterprise Account Executive. For this role, we are looking for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a strong track record of excellence and over-achievement. We are open to candidates who come from strength and conditioning, coaching, business development, sales and account management backgrounds.
- A deep network in elite sport strength and conditioning, military strength and conditioning or the fitness industry is a must-have.
- Direct experience using the BridgeAthletic platform is a plus. Knowledge of, and passion for the BridgeAthletic platform are must haves.
- A proven track record of success in your career, whether as an athlete / coach or directly in business development / sales / account management.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Exudes an excellent professional presence, communication skills and business acumen.
- Remains tactful and creatively persistent.
- Has strong organizational skills.
- Displays a roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of leads / named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through sports-industry networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting
- Generate leads from athletic competitions, tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A Remote Culture
We are a remote team, we do not have an office. We meet in person a few times a year for off-sites, and communicate daily via video chat, slack, github and phone. With that said, location within region is flexible for these business development roles.
Our Core Values
At Bridge, our values drive us forward. In evaluating new members we spend a lot of time focused on alignment with our values. We want to make sure that folks who join us share our deep commitment to our craft and to the human performance industry.
We pursue Excellence.
Our culture continually evolves out of the desire to be great. The tools we build help our community take their game to the next level and that mission raises the bar for us, every day.
We over deliver on expectations. If a project is not important enough to be done excellently, we do not prioritize it. We only do things right.
We are accountable for executing our direct responsibilities, and communicating the progress of that execution to relevant stakeholders.
We are Family.
We foster open, respectful communication with one another: encourage, compliment, challenge,disagree, empathize and listen.
We have high integrity and demand it from others.
When in doubt, we make decisions that are in the best interest of the company and the family.
Our Community drives our success.
Our family extends to our partners and our community of clients and users.
We are fortunate to have such an elite community challenge and inspire us to be better every day.
We Build to aim higher
Our mission drives better outcomes in the lives of our community. Our work has purpose, and we are proud that we are building an organization on such a solid foundation.
We come to work ready to perform. Our mindset, recovery and nutrition fuel our work output and our ability to make an impact on our community.
We are inspired to be lifelong learners. We aim to create an environment that fosters a steep learning curve promoting personal growth professionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
We embrace Evolution
We are terrific and terrible at the same time. We are proud of what we’ve accomplished, but we have a lot of work ahead.
Failure is part of evolving. We are not afraid of failure and realize that failure drives learning and improvement.
When problems arise, we drill down to the root cause, find solutions and implement fixes.
To apply, please click through the link on this page. Please be thoughtful and thorough in your cover letter as it’s likely our first impression of you.