1223 Wilshire Blvd #30 Santa Monica CA 90403 /
Talent Partnerships /
Who We Are
Bright is a new platform for Creators to monetize their influence through live video chat sessions. Launched in May 2021 and featured in TechCrunch and Rolling Stone, Bright connects the world's biggest stars with their most engaged fans. Founded by entertainment and technology heavyweights, Bright is uniquely positioned to align top talent with massively scalable technology.
About The Role:
The Talent Assistant is responsible for providing support to talent managers, helping to keep the larger team organized, and tackling special projects to drive opportunities for Bright talent. This role requires proactivity, flexibility, and resourcefulness, and problem-solving. The Talent Assistant is expected to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, intellectually curious, and excel at multitasking. A solid understanding of the digital landscape, entertainment industry (sports, music, fashion), and the blooming creator economy is a must.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in digital media, marketing, entertainment, or talent agency/management roles
- Strong presentation/writing skills
- Passion for and knowledge of the digital space (Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok...)
- Understanding of digital media and creative processes (design, video, product, data, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google (Sheets, Docs, Slides), and DocuSign
- Familiarity with Airtable a plus
- Entertainment and/or media experience a plus
- Experience as a Creator or Influencer a plus
In This Role You Will
- Key administrative support to our talent manager (not an executive assistant role)
- Assist with coordination of talent deals from the initial reach out to contract coordination to talent payment
- work closely with our internal departments such as Marketing, Product and OperationsUpdate ongoing department and talent calendars
- Track all new and ongoing projects
- Assist with various projects as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. We lead with the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.