Senior macOS/iOS Engineer
1223 Wilshire Blvd #30 Santa Monica CA 90403 /
Full Time - US Remote
Who We Are
Bright is a new platform for Creators to monetize their influence through live video chat sessions. Launched in May 2021 and featured in TechCrunch and Rolling Stone, Bright connects the world's biggest stars with their most engaged fans. Founded by entertainment and technology heavyweights, Bright is uniquely positioned to align top talent with massively scalable technology.
About the Role: This role will be responsible for designing and building applications for iOS and macOS platforms sharing common libraries between the two platforms. They will ensure the performance and quality of the application, collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and design the app, and will be responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS or macOS applications
- Expert in Objective-C and Swift programming
- UI and UX experienceExperience with iOS frameworks
- Experience with macOS desktop frameworks
- Familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
In This Role You Will
- Design and build applications for iOS and macOS platforms sharing common libraries between the two platforms
- Ensure performance and quality of the application
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to define and design the app
- Help create and maintain testing infrastructure for the application
- Integrate the application with backend APIsResponsible to help maintain code quality, organization, and automationResponsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. We lead with the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.