1223 Wilshire Blvd #30 Santa Monica CA 90403 /
Full Time - US Remote
Who We Are
Bright is a new platform for Creators to monetize their influence through live video chat sessions. Launched in May 2021 and featured in TechCrunch and Rolling Stone, Bright connects the world's biggest stars with their most engaged fans. Founded by entertainment and technology heavyweights, Bright is uniquely positioned to align top talent with massively scalable technology.
About The Role:
Our Product Management team is still in the early stages, which means you will work closely with the executive team and engineering group to deliver your vision for our product and roadmap. You will have significant influence to develop our video platform from scratch and scale as you see fit. You will have experience and foresight to understand product development from 0 to 1 and 1 to 100.
You will be critical in selecting, managing, and scaling across multiple technologies, frontend, backend, and database. You will work closely with our CEO, Product Lead, Engineering Team, and Design Team to develop and shape our product and roadmap. There will be extensive opportunities in developing consumer-based marketing and branding designs while also developing and launching new product lines and identifying new customers. Additionally, you will help steer the organization and heavily influence the overall business direction.
If you are a seasoned product manager and have persuasive abilities with highly creative ideas, we would like to meet you.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of product management or product design experience
- 5+ years of experience in building and launching applications (iOS, Android, Desktop)
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to collaborate with others and work in a fast-paced environment
- You are diligent at planning and organizing production schedules with the strength to assess project and resource requirements
- You thrive in a fast-paced, proactive startup environment where ambiguity is high and priorities shift quickly
- You are a compelling influencer with excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have a startup mentality and/or extensive startup experience, with a get things done attitude
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience building and launching a highly engaging experience in the video or media space
- Experience working with different platforms and operating systems a plus
- Early startup experience
- Experience with learning, gaming, or entertainment products
In This Role You Will
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Sourcing new creators for additional products and opportunities Working on current product development initiatives through all phases
- Assist with content creation process from helping to determine what content to create, coordinating with freelancers, and staging the content for publication
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Comparing the company’s products to competitor’s products in order to assess competition in the market
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research, and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. We lead with the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.