1223 Wilshire Blvd #30 Santa Monica CA 90403 /
Talent Partnerships /
Full Time - US Remote
Who We Are
Bright is a new platform for Creators to monetize their influence through live video chat sessions. Launched in May 2021 and featured in TechCrunch and Rolling Stone, Bright connects the world's biggest stars with their most engaged fans. Founded by entertainment and technology heavyweights, Bright is uniquely positioned to align top talent with massively scalable technology.
About The Role:
The Partner Manager will lead the content development, management, and relationship with all branded partnerships. These partnerships will include organizations, brands, companies, institutions, movie studios, music labels, and other larger entities that will act as umbrella content providers with several ambassadors or talent hosting sessions underneath them. This person will ensure that the entire process from the initial reach out to payment is efficient, organized, and reflects the top-of-the-line support Bright expects.
In This Role You Will:
- Design end-to-end scaled partner management system for signed partnerships with brands, organizations, companies, etc.
- Develop content and programming strategy for all partners while creating a cohesive narrative against Bright's categories (Mind, Body, Culture, Craft, Money, Home)
- Interact and provide white-glove support for talent, agents, managers, and other external-facing clients
- Act as liaison between the Talent Team and other departments on all branded content campaigns (engineering, marketing, operations, etc).
- You have 5+ years of experience on branded content campaigns
- You have Entertainment, live streaming, tech, media, sports, or music industry experience
- You have a Strong track record of effective time/project management; ability to multitask & prioritize to ensure project deadlines are met, deliverables are provided on time
- You are Effective with verbal and written communication skills, experience presenting strategy and results to cross-functional partners and executive leadership
- You have a Large Rolodex of relationships in various industries (sports, music, fashion, entertainment, etc)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. We lead with the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.