Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships (Bright for Business)
1223 Wilshire Blvd #30 Santa Monica CA 90403 /
Talent Partnerships /
Full Time - US Remote
Who We Are
Bright is a new platform for Creators to monetize their influence through live video chat sessions. Launched in May 2021 and featured in TechCrunch and Rolling Stone, Bright connects the world's biggest stars with their most engaged fans. Founded by entertainment and technology heavyweights, Bright is uniquely positioned to align top talent with massively scalable technology.
About The Role:
Spearheading a new initiative on the B2B front, you will help prospect, acquire, and onboard business customers and brands to leverage Bright in the workplace. Business customers will utilize Bright in a variety of ways such as sales enablement, marketing content, and customized virtual events. Your extensive experience with both prospecting and closing sales will help grow the partnerships team and drive ticket sales for Bright.
Who You Are
- 8-10+ years of B2B sales experience or business development in the technology and/or entertainment industry
- Extensive experience identifying prospects and working them all the way to closed opportunities
- Large network for existing, potential business partners
- Poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- Strong relationship and rapport-building skills at all levels within an organization
- Passion for and knowledge of the digital space (Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok...) and how it relates to a larger creator economy
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, proactive startup environment where ambiguity is high and priorities shift quickly
- People management experience a plus
- Creator economy experience a plus
In This Role You Will
- Use your existing network to generate leads and referrals; generate new business for BrightCreate and maintain deal flow; build strong relationships with potential and current clients
- Develop sales messaging and custom offerings that leverage Bright and directly address our customer’s needs
- Maintain an efficient sales process by detailing each step in the funnel Share learnings and feedback that help guide the strategic direction of Bright for BusinessAutomate communications where possible, always thinking about efficiency and the path to improving your accounts and territory
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives with other departments, demonstrating your insight and experience to improve various channels within the business.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. We lead with the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.