Web Full Stack Engineer
1223 Wilshire Blvd #30 Santa Monica CA 90403 /
Full Time - US Remote
Who We Are
Bright is a new platform for Creators to monetize their influence through live video chat sessions. Launched in May 2021 and featured in TechCrunch and Rolling Stone, Bright connects the world's biggest stars with their most engaged fans. Founded by entertainment and technology heavyweights, Bright is uniquely positioned to align top talent with massively scalable technology.
About The Role:
The role will be responsible for helping build the front-end web application and API platform for Bright. They will ensure the performance and quality of the application, collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and design the site, and will be responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications
- Experience building user-friendly web UIExperience with React or other similar frameworks
In This role You Will
- Design and build web applications using a modern React/Node.js stack
- Work closely with our design and product teams to implement designs and help implement a consistent design system
- Use best practices for web application performance and accessibility
- Build out our backend APIs stack written in Node.
- Responsible to help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Help create and maintain testing infrastructure for the application
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. We lead with the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.