Sr. Product Designer - Creator Studio
1223 Wilshire Blvd #30 Santa Monica CA 90403 /
Full Time - US Remote
Who We Are
Bright is a new platform for Creators to monetize their influence through live video chat sessions. Launched in May 2021 and featured in TechCrunch and Rolling Stone, Bright connects the world's biggest stars with their most engaged fans. Founded by entertainment and technology heavyweights, Bright is uniquely positioned to align top talent with massively scalable technology.
About The Role:
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to partner with Product and Engineering to help lead and grow the Creator Studio team. You’ll guide the expanse of our Creator tools. Our Design team is still in the early stages, which means you’ll help shape our design culture, process, and system from the ground up, getting to drive big and meaningful design problems.
Who Is In The Team
- A small team of vets from YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, and Robinhood
- Positive, responsive, and flexible culture
- Well capitalized with excellent financing and support
- Truly unique blue ocean & highly scalable consumer space
- Motivated Doers - no tolerance for excuses, just good work- Opportunity to significantly influence and own the business
In This Role You Will:
- Help drive, define, and shape our holistic design approach and culture as among our first designers.
- Design experiences that deliver utility, ease, and elegance – with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates that actualize a larger vision over time.
- Balance with empathy, needs of our Creators, users, and our business to translate goals and constraints into compelling experiences.
- Forge strong relationships and routine processes with stakeholders inside and outside the Design and Product teams to implement cohesive, inclusive, well-informed, and best-of-breed user experiences.
- Help lead the growth of the Creator Studio team and its features over time.
- Position reports to the Lead Product Designer, who reports directly to the CEO.
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in product design building tools people love with a passion for design and craftsmanship across web and mobile
- You thrive in a fast-paced, proactive, and sometimes ambiguous startup environment
- You are smart, yet humble - a ‘good human being’ and surround yourself with such, who can engage with your team authentically
- You are a self-starter and have experience leading projects through to completion
- You have a passion for visualizing data, surfacing insights to users, and designing efficient and intuitive tools.
- Proficient in Figma; we’re a Figma shop, and experience with Sketch, Principle, or other prototyping and mockup tools
- Strong knowledge of UX design processes
- You are proactive in seeking feedback on how to improve and expand your personal skills and abilitiesCreator/business tooling experience valued
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. We lead with the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.