Marketing/Business Development Intern
Bright Cellars is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine. We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to build something incredible from the ground up.
- Acquisition Marketing Campaigns: Set up new traffic sources. Create ad campaigns. Use creativity to select images and headlines.
- Reporting + data: Evaluate and report on traffic source performance in order to inform your campaign decisions.
- Corporate Partnerships: Gather leads and develop corporate partnerships. Create member discount and benefits with partner brands.
- Giveaways: Gather leads for brand partners and organize giveaway campaigns.
- Sales: Gather leads and execute wine sales process.
- Available to work 20-40 hours/week (M-F).
- Ability to work independently and think on your feet.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Open mind, positive attitude, and desire to build a company from the ground up.
- Pursuing or completed a degree in business admin, arts, science, or similar field from a 4 year university.
- Fully stocked breakfast, snack and wine bar
- Relaxed dress code
- A fun, friendly office atmosphere in our brand new office space in the heart of Milwaukee’s Third Ward
- Unlimited access to Ward4’s co-working space
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking, and motivated coworkers
The position is located in our office in Milwaukee’s Third Ward. Resumes will be reviewed immediately until the position is filled. Please include a short description of why you are interested in this position and why you think you’d be a great fit!