Digital Marketing Analyst
Bright Cellars (www.brightcellars.com) is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine. We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to build something incredible from the ground up.
- Acquire new customers via digital marketing
- Initiate new marketing outlets that appeal to our target demographic
- Report on customer acquisition and maintain CPA goals
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with acquisition marketing. Must also have a proven track record of high growth and customer acquisition.
- A Bachelors of Business Admin, Arts, Science or similar field from a 4 year university
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think critically and work independently
- Open mind, positive attitude and a desire to build a company from the ground up
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Bike rack and subsidized parking
- Covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully stocked breakfast, snack and wine bar
- Relaxed dress code
- A fun, friendly office atmosphere in our brand new office space in the heart of Milwaukee’s Third Ward
- Unlimited access to Ward4’s co-working space
- A free Bright Cellars t-shirt (is there anything better??)
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers
The position is located in our new office in the Third Ward of downtown Milwaukee. Resumes will be reviewed immediately until the position is filled. Please include a short description of why you are interested in this position and why you think you'd be a great fit!