Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you obsessed with performance digital advertising and want to start a new chapter in your career at a fast-growing company where you can make a big impact? You’re probably detail oriented, creative, autonomous, able to take initiative, manage your time and prioritize ruthlessly to drive results rather than activity.
The digital marketing analyst is a key role on our growth team, responsible for managing day-to-day traffic on various paid platforms with the goal of profitably acquiring new customers for the business. This position will report to the Director of Growth.
Working at Bright Cellars
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to build something incredible from the ground up. You will benefit from an open-office concept with great colleagues and collaborative spaces.
- Manage and report on day-to-day traffic & operations within paid platforms (social, native, search, display, video)
- Designing campaigns and making optimizations to achieve growth targets (50%)
- Conduct testing and analysis of creatives, audience targeting, and funnel progressions that prioritizes key learnings and improves results (15%)
- Deliberately learn as much as possible to improve your craft and innovate within managed platforms (10%)
- Develop, document, and adapt new advertising management processes for new platforms or to scale existing ones (10%)
- Participate in and contribute to department and cross-functional meetings and planning sessions (10%)
- Maintain relationships with managed platform vendor, communicating important updates internally and externally (5%)
- Experience in 3 or more, and deep expertise in at least 2 of the following networks: Facebook Ads, Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, YouTube Advertising, Native (Taboola/Outbrain)
- Demonstrable expertise running and scaling acquisition campaigns (bonus: experience in subscription marketing, food&bev, cpg, or related industry)
- BA/BS in marketing, business, communications or related business field (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to conduct pure, statistically significant testsCritical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Tapped into industry communities and resources to acquire new knowledge from
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Bike rack and subsidized parking
- Covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully stocked salad and sandwich bar with fresh, local ingredients
- Fully stocked coffee and wine bar
- Relaxed dress code
- Employee discounts on wine subscriptions
- Opportunities to attend wine education classes and tastings
- A fun, friendly office atmosphere in our newly redesigned office space in the heart of Milwaukee’s Third Ward
- Unlimited access to Ward4’s co-working space and rooftop patio
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers
About Bright Cellars
Bright Cellars (www.brightcellars.com) is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine through proprietary data science and content developed by in-house wine experts. We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
Members begin by taking a quiz, which powers an algorithm used to match consumers to their personalized monthly wine recommendations. After receiving their monthly selection, members are able to rate and review the wines, which provides Bright Cellars with valuable feedback and insight on their consumer. This data is then used to produce wines for the retail market, integrating the online to offline experience.
Located in our new office in the Third Ward of downtown Milwaukee, Bright Cellars is backed by leading investment firm Revolution Ventures.