Business Development Manager
Bright Cellars is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine. We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to build something incredible from the ground up.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing & Business Development.
- Manage all projects that lead to growth
- Corporate Partnerships: Gather leads and develop corporate partnerships. Create member discount and benefits with partner brands.
- Brand Partnerships and Sweepstakes: Gather leads for brand partners and organize giveaway campaigns. Build relationships with brand reps and coordinate insert swaps and growth opportunities.
- Sales: Gather leads and execute wine sales process.
- Come up with cool, interesting and profitable ideas. Sell your coworkers on your growth ideas and then execute.
- Available to work 40 hours/week, M-F
- Ability to work independently and think on your feet.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Open mind, positive attitude, and desire to build a company from the ground up.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working with a startup or growth-minded company and be able to speak to projects you've worked on in the past and quantify how they've added value
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully stocked breakfast, snack and wine bar
- Bike rack and subsidized parking
- Relaxed dress code
- A fun, friendly office atmosphere in our brand new office space in the heart of Milwaukee’s Third Ward
- Unlimited access to Ward4’s co-working space
- A free Bright Cellars t-shirt (is there anything better??)
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers
The position is located in our office in Milwaukee’s Third Ward. Resumes will be reviewed immediately until the position is filled. Please include a short description of why you are interested in this position and why you think you’d be a great fit!