Marketing Rotational Program
Bright Cellars (www.brightcellars.com) is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine. We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to build something incredible from the ground up.
The Bright Cellars Rotational Program is designed for candidates who do not have direct experience in Customer Acquisition-Based Digital Marketing, but are interested in the industry. During this full-time 12 week program (40 hours per week), accepted applicants will be immersed in the following areas: digital media buying, paid social ad management, native ad creation, email marketing, and partnerships (affiliates, influences, and partner brands). You will complete the program with a thorough understanding of customer acquisition-based concepts and strategies, and obtain experience managing and creating paid advertisements.
Acceptance to the program is highly competitive. Candidates who excel during the program may be considered for a full-time Marketing role upon completion. Our goal is for you to leave the program with the skill set necessary to obtain a full-time job in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to think logically and solve problems creatively
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently
- Available for 40 hours/week for 12 weeks
- Degree from a 4 year university
- Open mind, positive attitude and a desire to build a company from the ground up
- Fully stocked breakfast, snack and wine bar
- Relaxed dress code
- A fun, friendly office atmosphere in our brand new office space in the heart of Milwaukee’s Third Ward
- Unlimited access to Ward4’s co-working space
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers
All positions are located in the Bright Cellars office in the Pritzlaff Building in Milwaukee's Third Ward.