Bright Cellars (www.brightcellars.com) is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine! We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
How Bright Cellars works
Our members join Bright Cellars by taking a 7 question-quiz to share their taste preferences. The Bright Points learning algorithm evaluates these preferences to determine the best wine matches for each member’s taste. Each month, members receive four or six unique bottles in the mail, which they are then able to rate and provide personalized feedback on their profile. Similar to Netflix’s collaborative filtering algorithm, Bright Cellars’s algorithm uses this feedback to improve members’ monthly matches going forward.
The Video Producer/Video Coordinator at Bright Cellars will be responsible for creating high quality video content to be used across multiple channels. You’ll work closely with the marketing team who ideates concepts specifically for growth goals, as well as the videographer who will help you bring those concepts to life.
- Review storyboards and corresponding deadlines to develop a clear schedule for all aspects of video execution.
- Project manage all video shoots ensuring they are done on time and on budget.
- Provide project status on a regular basis to internal teams.
- Direct and lead in field production; set lighting and location, audio and oversee the video shoot, and coordinate rental equipment as needed.
- Secure talent when required.
- Create compelling visual content for various channels (digital, web, internal).
- Develop and track project timelines.
- Edit footage provided by videographer to meet marketing needs, adding motion graphics and other brand assets when needed.
- Communicate options for shooting, composition and editing to the marketing team to make final decisions.
- 3+ years of creative video experience.
- Portfolio of paid and organic social video content ideally in a B2C capacity.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional knowledge of film techniques.
- Strong creative problem solving ability.
- Knowledge and ability to operate all video equipment and use editing programs to complete projects.
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies as needed.
- Flexible hours.
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick days.
- Bike rack and subsidized parking.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Fully stocked sandwich and salad bar with local ingredients.
- Weekly wine tastings led by our resident sommelier.
- Relaxed dress code.
- A fun, friendly office atmosphere in our brand new office space in the heart of Milwaukee’s Third Ward.
- Unlimited access to Ward4’s co-working space.
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers.
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to build something incredible from the ground up!