SEO Product Manager
R&D – Engineering
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
Are you excited about SEO? The SEO Product Manager is a core member of the Product team and will be responsible for taking some of our current products and features through their next iteration or leading brand new innovations for BrightEdge (and possibly the industry).
- Lead the full product life cycle from ideation to launch to next iteration
- Function as product owner for a fast-paced Agile Scrum development process (weekly pushes)
- Measure how your features are being adopted by your customers. We have a data driven approach to products and we measure the effectiveness of each feature.
- Enable the internal team whenever you release your feature (whether via email, in-person training, or webinar)
- Launch externally to customers (in-person, webinar)
- Be a practitioner of SEO and Products. When you build that next SEO product, it’s important that you’re actually deploying that new technique or new algorithm to a handful of sites.
- Analyze Customer Data for insights
- Conduct CRM process adjustment change management, roll-out, adoption and communication
- Own inter-department collaboration for smooth customer success life-cycle delivery
What It Takes to Be Successful
- 3+ years of product management experience (ability to define use cases, prioritize backlog, perform customer interviews) of a web-based software company (ideally SaaS).
- 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience.
- High level of personal and project organization.
- High aptitude for process and efficiency optimization.
- Ability to re-prioritize regularly and keep larger goal and objectives in mind.
- Data-driven approach to products (Google Analytics, Excel, PPT, Salesforce CRM)
- Align teams with effective presentation skills (PPT).
- Drive customer sessions to gather use cases, test new features, and build a product launch.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Medical PPO or HMO, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Financial Planning
- Team networking and social events
- Friday Lunches
- Stocked Kitchens
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.