Email Marketing Specialist
R&D – Engineering
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
SEO is no longer only the job of an SEO Manager. Instead, SEO is an area used by many functions within a Marketing and Content organization. As such, we are evolving our product to connect with various user personas and making it easy for them to adopt our product. We are using email to connect our customers to new use cases, industry topics, and re-engage them back to our platform. From there, we’re looking to guide them to easy use cases and gain further product engagement.
We are currently seeking somebody who is fluent in email marketing and landing pages to join our team as an Email Marketing Specialist. The Email Marketing Specialist will leverage their background in marketing to automatically drive engagement, re-engagement and even resurrect customers that have dropped off. The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for list segmentation, campaign content and landing page generation (A/B testing), and ROI reporting. The best Email Marketing Specialists are self-starters, highly motivated, strong organizational skills, and can balance multiple projects at once.
- Drive the creation of campaign content and landing page generation
- Maintain list segmentation against personas
- Regularly monitor email deliverability
- Maintain promotion calendar
- Report on open rates/user engagement
- Deliver actionable insights and re-engage customers
What It Takes To Be Successful
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of running email marketing campaigns
- Can manage email lists and segmentation
- Understands email marketing best practices to increase open rates and CTR.
- Experience with email marketing automation tools - Eloqua is a plus
- SEO knowledge is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Medical PPO or HMO, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Financial Planning
- Team networking and social events
- Friday Lunches
- Stocked Kitchens
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.