Inside Sales Representative - Cleveland
Sales – New Logo - Sales Development
Full-time (do not use)
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is continuing to scale a world-class Sales Development Team to help expand our customer portfolio. Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for qualifying inbound warm leads and setting new customers demos for the Senior Sales Team to close.
Your Future at BrightEdge:
As an Inside Sales Representative at BrightEdge, you will develop search engine marketing knowledge through mentorship and our sales training program. All of our ISR’s are on a defined promotional track to an Account Executive position.
- Process and execute on sales-ready leads through warm calling interested customers
- Use cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify leads and set demos for the Senior Sales Team
- Process hundreds of incoming leads to find cold calling opportunities
- Achieve qualified opportunity and sales goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Complete a 3-week SEO and sales training program and receive advanced training throughout career
What it Takes to be Successful
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background required
- 1-2 years of sales/cold-calling experience preferred
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- Annual trip for all sales team members to the BrightEdge Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Two-week sales and technology training at our HQ in Silicon Valley
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture in our new Cleveleland office
- 401k and Financial Advising
- Friday Company Lunches
- Kitchens with free snacks and drinks
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.