R&D – Content Optimizer
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with our award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Powered by big data analysis, our customers can plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is looking for an Implementations Specialist to join our fast-growing team in Cleveland, Ohio. In this position, your technical background and noted people skills will empower customers to reach their maximum potential through innovative digital marketing strategies based in BrightEdge’s SEO Platform throughout the customer post-sales life-cycle.
- Deliver analysis by using automated insights to extract and convey opportunity to customers
- Gain explicit customer project scope approval
- Manage the end-to-end technology deployment to value life-cycle
- Ensure successful deployment of BrightEdge technology on customer websites
- Identify new opportunities for clients to gain maximum value using the BrightEdge platform
- Join forces with Client On-boarding Managers and Customer Success Managers to promote client success
What it takes to be Successful:
- BA/BS degree is required
- 2-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing/SEO consulting/Marketing Website UI/UX
- Familiarity with website infrastructure and mar-tech components (Marketing Automation, HTML, and Java Script familiarity, Analytics Pixels, Technical Deployments, Website Infrastructure)
- Self-driven attitude, high degree of organization and passion for operational excellence
- Ability to move swiftly within a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Client-facing experience, passion for delivering value to customers and delighting customers is key
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary with Stock Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance/ PTO
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Supportive, hard-working coworkers
- Comfortable working spaces
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.