Minneapolis, MN /
Technology – Health Plan Applications /
An Integration Analyst for Bright Health is tasked with planning, coordinating, and managing the assimilation of new Business Partners that enhance the company’s growth while supporting the business partner’s ability to serve Bright’s members and providers. The analyst typically supports their respective product team by determining the data requirement needs of the Business Partners and the ability of the Business Partner to deliver key data back to Bright used to support reporting, analysis and/or CMS/State requirements.
- Develop business requirements including mapping of data elements to file layouts and logic rules of exchanged files between Bright and the Business Partner
- Lead meetings with external entities to review file exchange needs, define business requirements and finalize work scope for developers
- Collect and document all relative information between Bright and Business Partner including but not limited to FTP sites, file name structures, testing requirements and technical contacts
- Develop test use cases and test data. Conduct testing with data trading partner including review of test results and defining pass/fail situations
- Solution design and oversight of health plan functions to improve efficiency, increase quality and decrease costs
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and technical teams (both internal and external). Collaborate with business, product management and tech leadership to support project intake, vetting and prioritization processes
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Highschool diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Five (5) or more years’ experience with solutions design and implementation required
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in Healthcare and Healthcare data required
- Three (3) or more years of SQL code development, and working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies required
- Two (2) years or more Claims and/or Eligibility background required
- One (1) or more years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, data integrations, project management and/or business analysis preferred
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design solutions that meet the business needs required
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written required
- Ability to work cross-functionally, spanning operations, clinical, provider relations and sales that contribute to driving an exceptional experience for members and for clinicians preferred
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.