Senior Technical Recruiter
People – Talent Acquisition
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Our People Operation & Talent Team enables Bright Health's success and supports Bright Health Employees. We focus on attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining high impact people to make healthcare right.
This role will be to support our rapid growth we’re building a world class technology organization in Austin. You will be our first recruiter based in the Austin Office. You will partner closely with our Chief Technology Officer in executing against building a high performing and highly innovative technology team. As part of that effort, you will also develop a technology recruitment strategy, source candidates, and educate our team on interviewing and hiring best practices.
- Function as a key driver of organizational growth through acquisition of highly qualified and culturally aligned candidates for our technology teams; specifically, you will identify, assess and recruit front end engineers, data engineers, data and application architects who have experience with various technologies, languages and cloud platforms
- Manage 15 requisitions at a given time and consistently prioritize and re-prioritize positions as business needs change
- Serve as Bright's Employer Brand Champion externally and establish relationships with passive and active candidates, educational institutes, external recruiting resources and various other parties that contribute to our talent acquisition funnel
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the growth plans and strategies for technology and for Bright Health
- Partner with various business owners on developing talent needs, scoping job descriptions and managing the entire recruitment processes
- Identify, integrate and manage all recruiting-related vendors and tools
- Help to get hiring managers and interviewers calibrated on best hiring practices
- Continuously refine our hiring process and constantly improve our Candidate Experience
- Educate our team on interviewing best practices and establish training programs
- Manage candidates throughout the entire hiring process and own the close
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 years of recruiting experience and 5+ years of experience recruiting technologists
- Corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Professional maturity and strong influencing skills
- Proficiency with various Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment platforms
- Very strong relationship orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and highly independent working style
- Dogged persistence and able to navigate a highly ambiguous environment
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.