Manager, Analytics & Reporting - Operations and Compliance
Minneapolis, MN /
Operations – Health Plan Operations /
The Manager, Analytics & Reporting (Operations and Compliance) is responsible for leading the Operations reporting and analytics and Compliance reporting and analytics functions at Bright Health.
- Lead a highly skilled technical team that develops data structures, data management techniques, and reporting to (1) provide insights to business stakeholders and (2) maintain data, reporting, and analytics to support operational oversight
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business data needs, develop plans to address those needs, and analyze and interpret data to provide insights
- Translate technical data insights into business-ready concepts for business stakeholders across the operational data continuum, from question identification through results interpretation, and including communication about data integrity
- Collaborate with Bright’s Technology team to ensure that data infrastructure and architecture support operational reporting and analytic needs
- Develop short-term, quick-win op as well as longer-term data and reporting capabilities
- Provide thought leadership to build the operations reporting and analytics function from the ground up, including the co-creation of a reporting and analytics agenda that distinguishes Bright from competitors
- Lead the strategy for developing a high performing compliance reporting and analytics team that develops tools and processes for high quality, repeatable, and scalable delivery of compliance reporting needs
- In collaboration with other Reporting and Analytics leaders, create and deliver an organizational KPI dashboard and provide analytical support to Bright’s executive leadership team and line of business leaders
- Provide oversight to analysts responsible for compliance reporting and operational reporting and analytics
- Leverage technology and analytics to support Clinical Quality and Performance Analytics products that enhance clinical performance of Care Partner physicians & Bright care management and outreach functions
- Leverage advanced reporting and data visualization capabilities to drive an understanding of Bright Health’s functions and services
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, Master’s degree preferred
- Eight (8) or more years of progressive healthcare analytics and reporting experience required
- Five (5) or more years leading high performing analytics teams
- Advanced level of expertise with business intelligence tools, including SQL, SAS, SSRS/SSIS, and Tableau required
- Understanding of statistical concepts such as causal inference and predictive modeling
- Experience growing and developing new teams preferred
- Ability to develop and execute a strategic plan and roadmap to achieve collective goals
- Skilled in cross-functional collaboration and leading in a matrixed environment
- Well versed in advanced analytics approaches, program evaluation techniques, health economics & clinical concepts
- Deeply analytical and take a quantitative approach to decision making
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.