Ops & People – Ops /
Our mission is to fix hiring, making it fundamentally more equitable, effective, collaborative, and human. We’re doing this by building the first intelligent platform for the most important part of the hiring process: interviews and decisions. Our innovative approach has been covered in Inc. Magazine and Quartz, we’re backed by the investors behind Figma, Dropbox and Slack, and advised by thought-leaders including renowned organizational psychologist and NYT bestselling author Adam Grant.
As the first Talent Acquisition hire you'll shape the future of BrightHire, setting the team up for growth and success, and by extension help shape the future of hiring. You will be a trusted partner across our team as we make foundational early hires.
You love getting creative to source the best candidate for a role, and understand that diversity creates the best teams. You're excited about instilling recruiting best practices at BrightHire from the ground up, and building a framework for a successful TA team. You'll use the BrightHire platform to ensure an excellent candidate experience is happening at each stage of the process, and can provide valuable feedback back to our the team that will help shape our product.
What you'll do day-to-day
- Own the talent acquisition function as the first full-lifecycle recruiter
- Serve as a strategic business partner to Hiring Managers as they scale their teams
- Proactively source a pipeline of talent for critical roles across all business functions
- Build out and refine our hiring process, and own our talent brand
- Engage a diverse group of candidates to shape the future of the company
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
What you'll bring to this role
- 4-6 years experience recruiting in a corporate capacity, some agency experience is a plus
- Experience owning critical reqs across diverse business functions
- Innovation and grit in sourcing the best talent
- Strong track record of sourcing diverse candidates
- Technical recruitment expertise
- A growth-mindset: you are proactive and willing to own the full talent function, but want to help grow a team
- A passion for creating lean process and a focus on metrics
More about us:
• We’re very collaborative, we’re always brainstorming ideas about product, strategy, etc.
• We use our product daily in our own hiring, which is rewarding and gives us product empathy!
• We try to make sure everyone stays connected to users and clients, joining sales and client meetings, talking to end users, etc.
• Everyone is self-motivated, autonomous, and seeks ways we can continuously improve as a company
• We’re generous, self-deprecating, look for reasons to laugh, and enjoy sharing our ideas for band names, posting photos from our walks, and reminiscing about previous travel...
• Meaningful equity
• Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage
• Generous budget for your ideal work environment
• Unlimited PTO, with a minimum # of days everyone must take :)
• Annual learning stipend for courses, conferences, etc.
• Monthly snack pantry delivered to your door
Our goal is to ensure that BrightHire upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
*Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property.