Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Our mission is to fix hiring, making it fundamentally more equitable, effective, collaborative, and human. We’re doing this by building the first intelligent platform for the most important part of the hiring process: interviews and decisions. Our innovative approach has been covered in Inc. Magazine and Quartz, we’re backed by the investors behind Figma, Dropbox and Slack, and advised by thought-leaders including renowned organizational psychologist and NYT bestselling author Adam Grant.
As one of our first Customer Success Managers, you will focus on building deep, authentic relationships with our clients, helping them drive high impact business outcomes. Many of our clients are still early in their BrightHire journey so ensuring initial success is critical to helping them affect even greater change over time. We’re early in our journey too so you’ll have an opportunity to influence how we serve clients and your job will be highly cross-functional, with shared successes coming from collaboration between our CS, sales, product, and engineering teams.
In this role you'll:
- Serve as a trusted advisor, developing an understanding of clients' hiring workflows and challenges and providing guidance on how to best use BrightHire
- Drive engagement, retention and growth with an approach tailored to clients' unique needs
- Own new client onboarding, delivering an organized, delightful experience for clients and partnering with our Product Specialist to ensure successful end user adoption
- Meet with clients regularly to establish strong relationships and unearth opportunities for greater value
- Measure client engagement and progress against identified success metrics, regularly sharing quantitative and qualitative findings
- Track client health and user delight, surfacing potential hurdles and risks early so that we can proactively address them
- Gather and synthesize client feedback, sharing it internally to shape our product roadmap
- A strong track record in customer success roles, preferably at a high growth startup, ideally B2B SaaS
- Experience owning a large book of business and consistently exceeding retention quota
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- A collaborative mindset and a sense of purpose, with a passion for problem-solving and helping others be successful
- Resourcefulness, comfort with ambiguity, proactivity, and the ability to go from concept to execution while prioritizing for greatest impact
- Interest in being one of the founding members of our Customer Success team, with a passion for things like CS processes and systems
- A kind, humble, generous demeanor - a willingness to own whatever tasks are needed to move our clients and our company forward
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the recruiting, talent management and/or human capital space
- Work experience in an early-stage startup environment
- Proven track record with enterprise-level clients
More about us:
• We’re very collaborative, we’re always brainstorming ideas about product, strategy, etc.
• We use our product daily in our own hiring, which is rewarding and gives us product empathy!
• We try to make sure everyone stays connected to users and clients, joining sales and client meetings, talking to end users, etc.
• Everyone is self-motivated, autonomous, and seeks ways we can continuously improve as a company
• We’re generous, self-deprecating, look for reasons to laugh, and enjoy sharing our ideas for band names, posting photos from our walks, and reminiscing about previous travel...
• Meaningful equity
• Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage
• Generous budget for your ideal work environment
• Unlimited PTO, with a minimum # of days everyone must take :)
• Annual learning stipend for courses, conferences, etc.
• Monthly snack pantry delivered to your door
Our goal is to ensure that BrightHire upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
*Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property.