Who is BrightLink?
BrightLink is a consultative, industry thought-leader offering services and technology for the professional credentialing industry. At our core, we are passionate about helping people better their lives through demonstration of skills. We build technology that delivers cognitive assessments and manages professional credentialing programs.
Who are we looking for?
BrightLink is looking for a team member to help build innovative solutions that create remarkable experiences for our clients. The ideal team member is skilled in computer science and engineering fundamentals, is comfortable working in an Agile/Lean development environment, and should have the ability and passion to learn new technologies.
In addition to technical skills, we also look for candidates who embrace our company core values. These Core Values reflect who we are, and provide both company-wide and individual guidance:
- Be remarkable
- Practice humble service
- Nurture enduring partnerships
- Always drive to deliver
- Seek pragmatic perfection
- Create positive personal growth
- Engage in camaraderie
- BS in CS/CmpE or a related field
- 3+ years experience in professional software development
- Significant expertise in object-oriented programming
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience in building full-stack web applications
- A strong desire to learn and improve the quality of your craftsmanship
- A sense of ownership, urgency, and personal pride in your work
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and requirements
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Mastery of any of the following will be a plus:
- Build planned software features in collaboration with other engineers, product managers, and members of the Client Services Team
- Write high-quality, testable software that is scalable, robust and maintainable
- Craft remarkable, high-performance user interfaces
- Work together with the Quality Assurance Team to identify and fix bugs
- Collaborate with other engineers on matters of architecture and solution design
- Participate in early-stage product design when appropriate
- Share best practices and new technologies with the team and apply them to your work
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & PTO
- Health Reimbursement Plan
- Discounted Company Cell Phone Plan
- Reading Reward Program
- Quarterly Team / Company Activities
- Flexible Schedules
- Personal or Professional Growth Conference Stipends
- Friday Family Lunches for You, Your Spouse and Children
- Casual Dress Environment
- Paid Recess - Everyday!
- Awesome, Collaborative and Open Work Environment
Small business is the backbone of our economy. A well-run small business is the backbone of employee morale and meaningful work, creating a sense of family and teamwork that is often uncommon in large businesses. This keeps the heartbeat of the BrightLink team pumping the oxygen of a culture that genuinely cares, a purpose that changes family trees, and a focus that casts BrightLink as an industry thought-leader. We nurture all of this by remaining cash-flow positive and emphasizing a disciplined practice of being lean. As all these things converge, BrightLink continues to develop an environment allowing your gifts, skills, and talents to make room for you as you stretch your wings of professional and personal growth perhaps more than anywhere else you might work.