Yakum, Israel /
Field Operations /
CHANGE AN INDUSTRY
We’re disruptors, innovators, and doers who aren’t afraid to challenge what’s possible.
At Bright Machines, our mission is to change the speed, scalability, and flexibility of manufacturing. We bring software-defined intelligence down to the factory floor and enable our customers to modernize their manufacturing operations effortlessly.
Working at Bright Machines is an opportunity to be part of a growing team that enables anyone to build anything, anywhere. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the platform that will define the next generation of manufacturing, we’d love to speak with you.
Let’s disrupt an industry. It will be fun!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic System Engineer -to join our Field Operations team for the EMEA region. The System Engineer will be part of a technical team working on multidisciplinary projects. Together with the project manager, you will be responsible for project delivery in the required quality, time and cost.
As a System Engineer, you will be the technical focal point for all system aspects and lead the system and sub-system design reviews for projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system functionality and performance
- Translate marketing needs into system specs and requirement documents
- Write and maintain the project working plan in cooperation with the project manager.
- Write and conduct integration tests and verification plan
- Oversee and make all decisions for the technical aspects of the project
- Identify and mitigate the technical risks in the project
- Introduce and integrate new technologies – internal designs and 3rd party modules
- Work closely with the mechanical, electrical and software application engineering teams
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- At least 3 years experience as a System Engineer of a multi-disciplinary product
- Hands-on experience in machine integration
- Proven experience in defining and managing the functional and non-functional requirements for system components
- Deep understanding of technology, from low-level chip design to a full system
- Able to understand customer requirements in infrastructure and platforms programs
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in an Engineering Degree
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD:
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Impeccable attention to details
- Ability to manage difficult decision
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task workloads to meet deadlines
- Proven experience in the field of automation
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are customer obsessed
- You believe in the power of a team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results and act like an owner
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR CAREER
You’ll be challenged and will grow from solving problems that will have real-world customer benefit. You’ll be encouraged to find creative and innovative solutions that have never been built.
We strike a balance between celebrating team success and a focus on individual growth. Paired with the best minds in the industry, your contributions will be impactful and significant as we disrupt a multi-billion-dollar industry.
Bright Machines was named a “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum, one of “America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies” by Forbes, and an Inc. “Best in Business” winner.
Come join us.