Guadalajara Area, Mexico
The only way to ignite change is to build the best team. At Bright Machines®, we’re innovators and experts in our craft who have joined together to create a new category of manufacturing that will help transform the industry. We believe software and data are the answer, thoughtfully applied to solve our customers’ unique challenges. Through intelligent automation, we give factories newfound flexibility, scalability, and resilience. We deliver products to meet the demands of today while building a platform to take advantage of what comes next.
Working with us means you’ll have the opportunity to make lasting, impactful changes for our company and our customers. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the factory of the future, we’d love to speak with you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our company is looking for a service integration engineer for our automation equipment. In this role, you would be supporting automation team in develop, testing and validation of different automation projects as well as working on-site at customer locations to install and support ramp up process. After some on-the-job training, you would get to put your technical, mechanical and electrical skills to use every day in new and challenging situations while you interact with a wide variety of people, machines and settings
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop and maintain automated deployment systems.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
- Assist in developing and implementation of deployment plan.
- Work with project team to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
- Develop deployment support documentations for customers.
- Work with the project management to develop deployment specifications and configurations.
- Assist in new system development and enhancements.
- Attend trainings related to company’s deployment procedures and standards
- Strong skill to identify issues root cause
- Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
- Act as primary customer contact for deployment and post deployment related inquiries and issues.
- Travel to customer sites around 80% of the time
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an automation and robotics environment
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer-facing role
- Technical documentation experience
- Minimum of 2 years on mechanical, electrical and pneumatic assembly and schematics
- Experience on manual and power tools
- Experience on mechanical measurement and tolerances
- Repair and maintain robotic controllers, transfer devices, automation equipment, peripheral equipment and mechanical units
- PLC logic & programming, troubleshooting, and configuration with industry leading vendors (Beckhoff, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley)
- Serial & Bus Communication protocols: Ethernet/Profinet, RS232/422/485, Modbus, CAN Open, EtherCAT, Profibus, TCP/IP and others
- Ability to program in structured text language, function blocks, and ladder
- Fanuc & Nachi Robot programming
- HMI programming
- High electrical, sensors, transductors and pneupatic skills
- Assist with clients over the phone, in the office and in person off-site
- Remote support capabilities
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and ascend heights regularly
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Three or more years in a customer-facing role – Preferred
- Troubleshooting & Repair capabilities
- Root causes analysis experience and action plans
- Tracking activities
- Understanding of tools and technology needed to complete repairs
- High level of English – oral and written
BE EMPOWERED TO CHANGE AN INDUSTRY
We’re looking for people who believe they can personally help modernize a global industry and want to work alongside passionate teammates who share their vision. As a global company working toward a common goal, we have a highly collaborative and inclusive approach to work, striking a balance between celebrating team success and focusing on individual growth.
We exist to transform the way things are made. Join us on the journey.
Bright Machines was named a “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum, one of “America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies” by Forbes, and an Inc. “Best in Business” winner.