Yakum, Israel /
Field Operations /
At Bright Machines our mission is to help companies manufacture more products, at a higher-quality and lower cost; by connecting individual machines to an intelligent software layer, we hope to usher in the next wave of industrial automation.
Let's disrupt an industry. It will be fun
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to design smart automated solutions to be integrated into Bright Machines Robotic Cells. As part of the EMEA Field Operations team, you will work alongside our Software Application and Mechanical Engineering teams as one of the key hands-on contributors supporting our development efforts for our customer projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Electrical architecture design for the new robotic lines based on our Bright Robotic Cells.
- Create system wiring and cable design using Solidworks electrical tool
- Define the specifics of the controls for each cell during the design phase creating a parts list (BOM)
- Source all required components for purchase and ensure lead-times fit within the program lead-time
- Develop electrical diagrams (schematics) for integration
- Develop pneumatic diagrams (schematics) for integration
- Work with sensor and robotic vendors and lead their electrical design & integration within the projects.
- Create support documentation developing work instructions for cell integration
- Must think safety first for our customers, assessing the robotic cell to identify any possible hazards, evaluate risk reduction requirements, and recommend solutions and validation
- Some travel may be required to support remote team syncs with one of our other Field Operations locations
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- BA or Bsc in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience with electrical drawings for control systems
- Knowledge with multidisciplinary control system design, PLC interfaces and parameter tunings
- Knowledge with AutoCAD electrical or Solidworks electrical
- Experience with prototype building and testing of electrical cabinet
- Experience with Motors and Sensors selection and integrations
- Knowledge in European standards (CE)
- Self-starter and motivator, will dig in to help others when needed
- Possess strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities and demands
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD:
- Experience using Nachi and Fanuc industrial specific robots would be a plus
- Knowledge in robotic EOAT / material presentation automated solutions
- Knowledge of programming Beckhoff PLCs using the TwinCat3 IDE
- Proficiency using industrial computer vision systems and sensors
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are customer obsessed
- You believe in the power of the team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results and act like an owner
We’re disruptors, innovators and dreamers who aren’t afraid to challenge what’s possible.
At Bright Machines we bring intelligence to the factory, enabling manufacturers to effortlessly and autonomously build physical products. Our intelligent, Software-Defined Manufacturing brings automation, greater clarity, flexibility and speed to the manufacturing process. Our global teams combine the best in robotics and software with machine learning and computer vision to deliver solutions that will transform an industry. Come join us!
We've been recognized as a BloombergNEF 2020 Pioneer for shining a light on how factories can decrease their carbon footprint with today’s advanced automation technology. #BNEFPioneers
Bright Machines included in CB Insights list of 50 future unicorns (companies that they think will eventually be valued at $1B or more).