Information Security Professional
Yakum, Israel /
At Bright Machines our mission is to help companies manufacture more products, at a higher-quality and lower cost; by connecting individual machines to an intelligent software layer, we hope to usher in the next wave of industrial automation.
Let's disrupt an industry. It will be fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced IT and security professional to join us and be a key member of our global IT team. You will be working in a fast-paced and versatile environment, supporting individuals and multifunctional teams in various locations and time zones around the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Proactively lead security operations within our global IT operations
- Investigate, mitigate and respond to security incidents and vulnerabilities at the corporate level
- Design and implement security policies for Endpoint Protection, NW Access, etc.
- Be the primary focal point for SOC events
- Support users on IT security issues
- Conduct security awareness campaigns
- Conduct training for users and professional teams
- Perform periodic audits and checks like risk analysis, PT and strive for continuous improvement
- Perform evaluations of new technologies, products and solutions related to IT
- Collaborate with Product Security and Legal
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- Must have experience in global IT environments, on-prem and cloud
- Expertise in Windows, Mac and Linux platforms
- Expertise in network security: firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, SSL and NW segmentation
- Practical experience with modern authentication, cloud IDP, SSO and MFA
- Familiarity with ZeroTrust concepts, practical experience – is a plus!
- Hands-on experience as a Security Engineer, working with firewalls, SIEM, EDR, NAC etc.
- Strong combination of analytical and interpersonal skills with a deep knowledge in security forensics
- Ability to maintain internal communications and externally with external parties
- Personal abilities to multi-task, work well under pressure, organized and a proactive team player
- Excellent English (both oral and written)
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Training and certifications in one or more security domains CISSP, CISA, MCSE security, Cloud/Azure Security, etc.
- Experience with PaloAlto products
- Experience with IBM Q-radar
- Scripting: PowerShell, BAH, Python, Ansible etc.
- Domain protection and reputation
- Encryption methodologies
- GRC Operations
WHO YOU ARE
- You are customer obsessed
- You believe in the power of a team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results and act like an owner
We’re disruptors, innovators and dreamers who aren’t afraid to challenge what’s possible.
At Bright Machines we bring intelligence to the factory, enabling manufacturers to effortlessly and autonomously build physical products. Our intelligent, Software-Defined Manufacturing brings automation, greater clarity, flexibility and speed to the manufacturing process. Our global teams combine the best in robotics and software with machine learning and computer vision to deliver solutions that will transform an industry. Come join us!
We've been recognized as a BloombergNEF 2020 Pioneer for shining a light on how factories can decrease their carbon footprint with today’s advanced automation technology. #BNEFPioneers
Bright Machines included in CB Insights list of 50 future unicorns (companies that they think will eventually be valued at $1B or more).