Yakum, Israel /
Hardware Engineering /
At Bright Machines our mission is to help companies manufacture more products, at a higher-quality and lower cost; by connecting individual machines to an intelligent software layer, we hope to usher in the next wave of industrial automation.
Let's disrupt an industry. It will be fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic System Engineer, to join our Hardware Engineering team to be technical focal point for all system aspects and lead the system and sub-system design reviews.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Represent the system view to all stakeholders
- Translate marketing needs into system specifications, requirements and software definitions documents
- Work closely with engineering professionals and reflecting the hardware needs into the software specifications
- Challenge the R&D groups for the best designs
- Plan, conduct, and analyze system verification tests
- Introduce and integrate new technologies such as internal designs and 3rd party modules
- Balance design risks and efforts between the R&D groups
- Maintain system and component level alignment between products
- Lead lab and other onsite system troubleshooting as well as migration plans to other systems
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- At least 3 years of experience as a system Engineer of a multi-disciplinary product
- At least 6 years of experience in R&D
- Hands-on experience with machine integration
- High motivation and passion for systems engineering
- Bachelor's of Science (B.Sc.) in an engineering field or related
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD:
- Experienced with robotics / motion systems
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Master's Degree in System Engineering
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are customer obsessed
- You believe in the power of a team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results and act like an owner
We’re disruptors, innovators and dreamers who aren’t afraid to challenge what’s possible.
At Bright Machines we bring intelligence to the factory, enabling manufacturers to effortlessly and autonomously build physical products. Our intelligent, Software-Defined Manufacturing brings automation, greater clarity, flexibility and speed to the manufacturing process. Our global team of manufacturing and software veterans combine the best in robotics and software with machine learning, computer vision and data science to deliver solutions that will transform an industry. Come join us!
We've been recognized as a BloombergNEF 2020 Pioneer for shining a light on how factories can decrease their carbon footprint with today’s advanced automation technology. #BNEFPioneers
Bright Machines included in CB Insights list of 50 future unicorns (companies that they think will eventually be valued at $1B or more).