Client Service Associate - Retirement Plan Services
Are you hungry for more than just a career move? Wondering if it’s possible for work-life to be an extension of your own personal and professional passion? Brighton Jones’ unique and inclusive culture enables you to discover your potential and pursue your definition of a richer life.
Brighton Jones, one of the country’s fastest-growing wealth management firms, is looking for a talented Client Service Coordinator to join the team and provide immediate positive service impact for our clients. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, proactive, and energetic teammate who will provide support and leverage to our growing Retirement team as well as exceptional care and service for our clients.
As a critical member of the Institutional Asset Management team, you directly support Team members in acquiring new clients and retaining existing ones. You will be a member of a dynamic team in a collaborative, service obsessed environment utilizing your exceptional organization, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proactively support team members and provide support for all operational and tactical service matters
- Prepare various deliverables which directly support client retention and acquisition; coordinate all aspects of client onboarding, implementation and on-going maintenance including retirement plan fund lineup changes, plan amendments, vendor transitions, etc.
- Act as the primary liaison with our external business partners, including Record-keepers, Third-Party Administrators, and Custodians; troubleshoot and escalate issues as appropriate
- Participate in client meetings, record notes, prepare summaries, and manage any post meeting action items
- Assist with calendaring functions and assist with internal and external meeting preparation
- Gather, organize, and input client data into the CRM (Salesforce); manage data accuracy and integrity and keep records current
- Coordinate client “touch points” to reinforce the on-going sales and client retention process including anniversaries, Thank You notes, flowers and/or gifts
- Assist with ad-hoc projects related to client support or team support
- One to three years of client service experience in financial services industry required
- Undergraduate degree desired; Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics related degree preferred
- Self-motivated with attention-to-detail; takes pride in providing exceptional support to clients and the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Windows) required; Salesforce experience a plus
- Project management and organizational skills
- Solution-focused problem-solving skills
- Retirement plan(s) design, operation, and ERISA knowledge a plus
- Expected to learn other position-related systems on the job
As a group of individuals that love what we do and enjoy who we work with, we know that the genuine relationships we build with each other positively affect our clients and their experience of working with us. We’re intentional in cultivating a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, and celebrates individual initiative.
Genuine - our unquestioned commitment to integrity is demonstrated in all of our personal and professional activities
Focused – we work together to manage heavy workloads and time-sensitive projects - we thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters continued growth and development
Approachable – we enjoy interacting with each other and our clients, always projecting a professional, friendly and capable image in everything we do
Invested – our commitment to our clients and each other means we are willing to maintain a flexible work schedule to address cyclical work periods
Driven - we possess good judgment, initiative and decision-making skills - able to anticipate problems, determine the appropriate level of response, and act accordingly
We are a company that uses creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues, and the global community live richer lives. We are a nationally recognized wealth management firm with a strong talent focus.
To the right individual, we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package for our industry. If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
Brighton Jones provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brighton Jones complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Brighton Jones expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brighton Jones’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.