Executive Assistant – Family Office (Seattle)
Executive Office Support /
Brighton Jones, one of the country’s fastest growing wealth management firms, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Family Office team and provide immediate positive impact for family office executives. In this critical role, the Executive Assistant will help fully leverage the ability of these leaders to maximize their impact and effectiveness.
- Calendar and Contact Management - Manage all aspects of executive calendaring including scheduling and communication with clients, family office team members internal and external community partners. Ensure alignment between business and personal/family calendar. Tactfully resolve scheduling conflicts. Update and maintain extensive contact database.
- Growth Support - Help executives track all new leads and client relationships. Interface directly with the prospect and support the executives with reminders to nurture those relationships. When needed, maintain data integrity in Salesforce and prepare reporting around these relationships.
- Meeting and Travel Planning - Ensure meeting resources (conference room size, technology needs, catering, etc.) are anticipated and provided for. Coordinate flights, accommodation, and transportation arrangements. Provide detailed and accurate travel itineraries.
- Experiences and Gifts - Provide administrative support with respect to planning and executing a wide range of remarkable experiences for company clients, prospective clients and Brighton Jones team members. This ranges from larger scale events to personalized client specific gifts.
- Communications and Presentations - Prepare for meetings and provide support with respect to various forms of external communication, not limited to e-mail, business letters, proposals, presentations, social media, and speeches. Draft content for review or review existing content for tone, clarity, and grammatical accuracy. Produce professional deliverables suitable for external use.
- Project Support - Provide support with respect to special projects and initiatives as needed as it relates to research, organization, and presentation.
- External Interests - Leverage executive's time and impact by managing relationships and projects outside of Brighton Jones, particularly related to non-profit boards and engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years of professional work experience preferred in executive administrative support;
- Unquestioned commitment to confidentiality and integrity in personal and professional activities
- Highly motivated with ability to function well in a fast-paced environment with continued growth and development
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, able to interact with clients and project a professional, capable image in action and appearance
- Organized and able to handle multiple prospective client relationships, projects, and events with contending priorities and coordinate team member resources effectively.
- This role is an in-office, full-time, and exempt position. We are a work from office culture with lots of flexibility
- Annual Compensation: $55,000 - $95,000 per year.
- Benefits: Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to, health care benefits (medical/dental/vision), retirement benefits, paid time off (PTO), holiday flex-days, summer flex-days, company-paid holidays, parental leave, transportation benefits, unlimited volunteer time off, professional, and personal wellbeing stipend, and other fringe benefits.
We are a company that uses creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues, and the global community live richer lives. We are a nationally recognized wealth management firm with a strong talent focus.
At Brighton Jones, we are passionate about building a team of people with diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. Varied voices and perspectives make us stronger, and we believe that individuality—your secret sauce!—allows us to be more successful as a group, raise the bar in all that we do, and enables us to better serve our clients and the global community.
Our strong cultural DNA is vital to who we are and the services we provide as a firm. Our MESI program (Mindfulness-based Social and Emotional Intelligence) empowers our employees, clients, and community to be present and act with intention and compassion. Through a growth mindset, we work to inspire, support, challenge, and motivate each other to be the best version of ourselves every day.
To the right individual, we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package for our industry. If you meet the above requirements, please apply online. In your cover letter, please describe your professional passions and ultimate career objectives.
Brighton Jones provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brighton Jones complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has offices. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Brighton Jones expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brighton Jones’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.