Educators Outreach Lead
San Francisco/Remote, CA /
Brilliant is a tight-knit team of scientists, educators, engineers, designers, storytellers, and illustrators who are redesigning education at scale.
We believe that math and science are fascinating and beautiful, but that the tools widely used to teach it are dry and ineffective. Brilliant makes learning STEM fun, through problem solving and interactive explorations – from foundational math and science to cutting-edge computer science and professional topics.
Brilliant helps over 9 million students, professionals, and lifelong learners around the world cultivate problem solving skills, build intuition, and master concepts rather than memorize them. To understand more about our approach, see our learning principles.
You can see all open roles and learn more about our team culture on our Careers page.
Brilliant is looking for an Educators Outreach Lead to grow our Brilliant for Educators program, and support the teachers and students taking part. Brilliant for Educators allows educators to provide Brilliant's high-quality, interactive learning in their class and to their students.
In this role, you will proactively build and grow relationships with educators (with a focus on those serving underserved students), and provide them world-class support so that they can best utilize Brilliant to spark a love for STEM in their students.
This role reports directly to Brilliant's Director of Operations, who is the program manager for Brilliant for Educators.
- Detail-oriented, accepting nothing less than high-quality output
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Able to extract insights from complex sets of data and craft actionable next steps
- Excited to own outcomes, not just processes
- Motivated to take a project end-to-end
- Extremely resourceful, generative, and proactive
- A team-player who works comfortably in a constantly evolving environment and takes initiative above and beyond the call of duty
- Passionate about bringing high-quality education to underserved students
- Knowledgable and passionate about Brilliant's interactive approach to learning
A plus if you are:
- Become a specialist for the Brilliant for Educators program and collaborate with product and engineering teams on program updates
- Lead educator outreach efforts, focusing primarily on those working with underserved students
- Act as a trusted partner for educators, guiding them through program on-boarding and adoption
- Deliver consistently prompt and high-quality support to program users to ensure smooth user experience
- Nurture and engage with the educator community and facilitate the sharing of best practices
- Collect and analyze program feedback and usage data to help prioritize program improvements
- 2-3+ years of experience working in an operational capacity to support others; experience in the education space or with SaaS products is a plus!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- High proficiency in productivity and project management tools (GSuite, Airtable, Notion etc.)
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Why join Brilliant?
Brilliant has a mission you can get behind. We’re a company that’s inspiring and developing people to achieve their goals in STEM – one person, one question, and one small commitment to learning at a time.
We also offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits – we pay 100% of the premiums
• Equipment budget for computer and peripherals
• Free lunch in the office
• Weekly happy hour (virtual for now!)
• Flexible vacation time
• Fully-stocked pantry and refrigerator with snacks and drinks
• Sponsorship for conferences and professional development
• A stimulating work environment and a chance to change the world
Our CCPA Privacy Notice can be found here.