Associate Event and Logistics Coordinator
Event Production and Logistics /
Brio’s mission is to make diagnostic testing valuable for all and to become the largest provider of diagnostic laboratory testing in the world. We believe that the 21st century will be defined by advances in healthcare and biology. We intend to accelerate that future. Today, Brio empowers employers to test their teams proactively and on their terms, and gain the insights they need to understand in order to keep employees safe and manage risk.
While currently focused on the immediate need for B2B COVID testing amidst the global pandemic, our vision is to create a modern and decentralized diagnostic system that addresses the inefficiencies and shortcomings of the >$150bb diagnostic testing market.
This is a rare opportunity to get involved in solving a truly meaningful problem with massive scale. The product is up and running, our growth is unprecedented, and there is still a ton of room to make your mark as an early member of the team.
We are fully remote, with a center of gravity around Boston, MA where we were founded.
This position will be responsible for assisting in day to day operations and account management within the event productions and logistics department for a tech-enabled diagnostic testing startup. Organizational skills as well as critical thinking and forecasting in a fast-paced, high pressure environment is essential. Strong communications skills are a must in a setting where teamwork is critical to success. You will be coordinating among external stakeholders including customers, couriers, and vendors as well as the full spectrum of internal stakeholders, from sales to engineering. Your ability to balance the needs of stakeholders in a timely and proactive fashion will play a key role in the success of the company.
- On-board and train various user personas
- Manage high value customer accounts
- Leverage training opportunities towards customer KPIs
- Troubleshoot customer emergencies in the field
- Manage events
- Manage courier logistics
- Assist admins in creating accounts and managing permissions
- Clearly and proactively communicate client updates cross-functionally to all internal teams
- High sense of urgency
- Highly driven, highly organized, multi-tasker with a positive attitude
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker, able to juggle and prioritize multiple open threads
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Must have 1+ years of experience in two of the following: Account management experience, Event coordination experience, Logistics experience, and/or Entertainment executive assistant experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to problem solve on your feet
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- We cover 100% of healthcare premiums and 100% of your deductible through a Health Reimbursement Account
- Short Term, Long Term, and Executive Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Home office improvement stipend
- Monthly mystery chocolate box
- Equity and performance based pay options
BRIO’s mission is to increase the impact of diagnostic testing by making it more accessible and valuable to more people. Our core values as a company are devotion, responsibility, fearlessness, and curiosity.
Brio is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status. Bringing together a diverse set of individuals is how we create the best culture and environment that then fosters the best ideas. At BRIO, diversity is not just something we believe in, it is a part of our DNA. It makes us unique and it makes us successful. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This is a full-time position (40+ hours per week). This position is fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.