Brio’s mission is to make diagnostic testing valuable for all and to become the largest provider of diagnostic laboratory testing in the world. We believe that the 21st century will be defined by advances in healthcare and biology. We intend to accelerate that future. Today, Brio empowers employers to test their teams proactively and on their terms, and gain the insights they need to understand in order to keep employees safe and manage risk.
While currently focused on the immediate need for B2B COVID testing amidst the global pandemic, our vision is to create a modern and decentralized diagnostic system that addresses the inefficiencies and shortcomings of the >$150bb diagnostic testing market.
This is a rare opportunity to get involved in solving a truly meaningful problem with massive scale. The product is up and running, our growth is unprecedented, and there is still a ton of room to make your mark as an early member of the team.
We are fully remote, with a center of gravity around Boston, MA where we were founded.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll join a highly collaborative team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. You'll partner closely with Product to develop analyses and reports, research market and technology trends, and design data-driven software tools. Ideal candidates are self-starters and strong technical contributors who can identify opportunities to solve problems with data. You are highly curious and eager to learn about the business, possess analytical skills to uncover rich insights from complex datasets, and excel at communicating your work to audiences with varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Apply a mixture of data science, business analytics, and analytics engineering using SQL and Python to make Brio better at what we do
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help solve problems and scale the business using data
- Research market and technology trends to benchmark performance and help inform business decisions
- B.A. / B.S. degree in technical/quantitative disciplines or equivalent experience
- Strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility
- Knowledge of statistics
- Expertise in and real-world experience with SQL
- Experience in data analysis in consumer / retail / e-commerce / SaaS
- Knowledge of Python - pandas, ml libraries or R
- Quick learning ability and a drive suitable for the startup hustle
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to pivot between projects, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in diagnostics!
Benefits and Perks
- We cover 100% of healthcare premiums and 100% of your deductible through a Health Reimbursement Account
- Short Term, Long Term, and Executive Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Home office improvement stipend
- Monthly mystery chocolate box
- Equity and performance based pay options
Brio’s mission is to increase the impact of diagnostic testing by making it more accessible and valuable to more people. Our core values as a company are devotion, responsibility, fearlessness, and curiosity.
Brio is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status. Individuals and teams with different backgrounds and experiences foster diverse ideas, which brings universal perspectives to universal problems. So if we want to create a world with equitable healthcare, we need to employ and partner with people who represent the world as it is. At Brio, diversity is not just something we believe in, it is a part of our DNA. It makes us unique and it makes us successful.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we currently do not sponsor visas.
This is a full-time position (40+ hours per week). This position is fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.