Sr. Leasing Representative
Roswell, GA /
Leasing – Leasing /
“Great real estate matters, but great people matter even more” (BRX Cultural Tenet #1)
Sr. Leasing Representative will be based in our Roswell local office and will report to the Vice President, Leasing. This person will be charged with the leasing responsibility for a portfolio of retail properties. The main functions of the Leasing Representative are sourcing new tenants, negotiating lease parameters, lease analysis and closing lease transactions. The Leasing Representative will develop networks and strong market-wide tenant, broker and ownership relationships, identify potential tenants by performing market surveys and cold calls as well as develop and send marketing packages and materials to potential tenants. The position requires initiative, negotiating, accuracy, aggressiveness, relationship building skills, persistence, ambition, verbal & written communication, judgment and confidentiality. Travel will be required throughout region.
- Source new tenants, negotiate lease parameters, analyze leases and close lease transactions
- Negotiate and complete lease renewals (including business terms; coordinate and assist with legal and environmental issues with appropriate support teams in the corporate office)
- Establish tenant and industry relationships
- Perform market surveys and cold calls
- Develop and send marketing packages and materials to potential tenants
- Thoroughly understand demographics, traffic patterns and market trends
- Calculate return on investment, net present value and other financial ratios, percentages, and measurements
- Be knowledgeable of competing shopping centers and rental rates
- Understand a situation and creatively, logically strategize alternatives and determine a course of action
- Travel throughout region
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- 5-7 years sales experience in real estate or related field.
- Requires ability to focus on many tasks and requests at once.
- Self-starter. Able to work with minimal direction in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to understand a situation and creatively, logically strategize alternatives and determine a course of action.
- Strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and good time management skills are all required competencies.
- Strong mathematical skills required to perform financial calculations such as return on investment, net present value and other financial ratios, percentages, and measurements
- Reliable, on-time attendance
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- An undergraduate degree
- Leasing experience in small shop leasing and canvassing for tenants a plus.
- Experience in canvassing and cold calling a plus.
Brixmor offers very competitive pay commensurate with background and responsibilities plus a benefits and perks package that supports career engagement, growth, good health and connection with teammates and our communities.
EOE (Brixmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer)