Roswell, GA /
Re/Development – Re/Development /
“Great real estate matters, but great people matter even more” (BRX Cultural Tenet #1)
The CAD Designer position reports to the VP, Redevelopment. This position is primarily responsible for preparation of conceptual plans including space layout plans, building modification plans and site plan modifications. The CAD Designer will perform projects for and coordinate with personnel in company offices throughout the region. The position requires organization, accuracy, attention to detail, relationship building skills, verbal & written communication, judgment and confidentiality.
- Manage Inflow and Outflow of internal CAD Work Requests.
- Generate Lease Outline Drawings.
- Generate Legal Exhibits.
- Generate Conceptual Site Plans.
- Update Company’s existing CAD files as needed and transform paper surveys/plans to digital working documents.
- Plot/print CAD files and maintain Company’s CAD standards.
- Assist the Marketing Department to create Sell Sheets and other marketing materials.
- Responsible for enforcing standards for the proper storage and management of all CAD files.
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Architectural and/or Land Development design is required; can be either formal training or practical; Professional licensure and assumption of professional liability is not required
- Advanced proficiency with AutoCAD
- Ability to read Survey plans and/or Site/Civil plans is required
- Must possess good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Must be able to assume initiative and work independently with minimal direction
- Strong attention to detail and organization; able to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good time management and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet assigned project(s) deadlines
- Exhibits a “results oriented” approach to tasks, assignments and responsibilities.
- Good verbal & written communication skills (both internal & external customers)
- Proven ability to interact successfully with multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint. PhotoShop/Adobe Illustrator proficiency is a plus
Brixmor offers very competitive pay commensurate with background and responsibilities plus a benefits and perks package that supports career engagement, growth, good health and connection with teammates and our communities.
EOE (Brixmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer)