Conshohocken, PA /
Leasing – Leasing /
“Great real estate matters, but great people matter even more” (BRX Cultural Tenet #1)
Brixmor’s Leasing Assistant Development Program is a two-year program designed to train entry-level sales professionals in deal-making, relationship management, managing a property portfolio, and all other areas of leasing within the shopping center industry. The Leasing Assistant will support regional leasing representatives in sourcing new tenants, negotiating lease parameters, lease analysis and closing lease transactions. He/She will work together with the regional leasing team to develop networks and strong market-wide tenant, broker and ownership relationships, identify potential tenants by performing market surveys and cold calls as well as develop and send marketing packages and materials to potential tenants. The position requires initiative, negotiating, accuracy, relationship building skills, persistence, ambition, strong verbal & written communication, judgment and confidentiality. Travel will be required throughout region.
- Manage and maintain departmental databases and reports including for available spaces/locations, deal pipeline and trade show schedules
- Create and maintain client presentations
- Handle written communications including tenant letters of intent
- Research and report on emerging retail, restaurant and entertainment trend
- Develop and maintain relationships with tenants/client
- Coordinate with other departments including Marketing and Financial Asset Management
- Attend select portfolio reviews, industry trade shows and leasing meetings
- Follow up on leasing leads
- General administrative support
Required Skills & Experience:
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel
- A strong team player with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, strong attention to detail and time management skills plus personal initiative
- Strong grammatical skills. Ability to produce error-free documentation regarding spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to provide prompt, professional service to incoming calls and work well with all levels of the organization.
Brixmor offers very competitive pay commensurate with background and responsibilities plus a benefits and perks package that supports career engagement, growth, good health and connection with teammates and our communities.
EOE (Brixmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer)