Vice President of Client Services, Oakland, CA
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHAT'S THE JOB REALLY?
As Vice President of Client Services, you'll report directly to the CEO, present to the Board and manage four teams: Customer Success, Customer Care, Professional Services, and Integration Support. You'll oversee close to fifty people in the department today, across three locations, and we're planning to double and triple that next 2-3 years. Up and to the right!
Compensation: $200k+ plus equity and bonus DOE
VP of CS Responsibilities:
- Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success and align with Executive Team on key business objectives.
- Define operational metrics and benchmarks to measure customer health (adoption, usage, satisfaction, retention, etc.).
- Optimize and manage customer on-boarding, training, implementation, renewals and retention activities and processes for Customer Success, Professional Services, and Customer Care teams
- Scale customer success operations by adopting customer success management, predictive analytics, business intelligence, and customer support technologies.
- Drive new business growth through expansion and up-sell initiatives.
- Align with Sales and Marketing to develop sales qualification, vertical specialization, customer retention, advocacy programs, and customer communications.
- Work alongside Product and Operations teams to improve Broadly’s services and product offerings.
- Create a company-wide customer feedback process to drive cross-department business initiatives. Our company is built on transparency and feedback, after all!
- 5+ years experience leading customer-facing organizations
- 5+ years in a management role, leading large teams
- Strong understanding of SaaS and recurring revenue business model
- Proven track record of scaling customer success operations
- Understanding and empathy for SMB market
- Strong team mentorship and coaching abilities
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours, and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy, commuter benefit
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Weekly Happy Hours, Quarterly All-Hands, Team off sites and more!
- Equity Package
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.