Customer Retention Specialist, Oakland-only
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive!
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a self-starter who’s ready to take on a new and growing challenge. In this role, you will manage Broadly’s customers who have requested to discontinue, cancel, or negotiate their Broadly subscription.
As a company focused on feedback, you will share the voices of our customers across the company, re-educate/re-sell businesses on Broadly’s value, maintain effective relationships, and provide consultative recommendations to help customers achieve their goals and objectives.
WHAT’S THE JOB, REALLY?
Reporting to the Head of Adoption & Retention, Broadly is looking for a Customer Retention Specialist to help our customers understand the value that our products are delivering to their businesses and given the opportunity, to help increase the value of our customers are receiving from our products. As a Customer Retention Specialist, you will be responsible for account reviews with our existing customers and responsible for a market-leading retention rate.
- Maintain, foster and repair customer relationships by reselling Broadly’s value Identify opportunities for growth in key areas of the customer journey
- Partner with senior leadership to define new strategies to maximize client retention
- Handle objections, manage expectations, and address customer issues with the goal of increasing satisfaction and securing saves & renewals
- Cross-sell & up-sell as needed and within pre-established limits
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to improve overall customer experience strategy
- Help develop processes, policies, and training content advising how Broadly can reduce and minimize customer churn across business groups
- Handle inbound cancellation requests from all channels
- Play a critical role in identifying churn trends
- Show month over month improvement in client retention and save rates
- Re-onboard and manage saved clients until they are successfully re-engaged with our program
- Ability to think outside the box to improve processes and create additional value
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Wellness: mental & physical health is a priority
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend!
- Team Bonding: Regular Meet'n'Greets, All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
- Compensation: Salary, Bonus and Equity DOE
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.