Director of Sales - Baltimore, MD
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
The Director of Sales is responsible for the growth and success of the Baltimore Sales Team and manages the Baltimore Pod Leads, Sales Trainer, and all levels of Account Executives. The Director of Sales drives hiring and retention goals for the Baltimore Sales Team. The Director of Sales provides support, encouragement, and direction to keep the team focused on daily, monthly, and quarterly goals. The Director of Sales is required to occasionally travel to the Oakland and Orange County offices, and trade shows when necessary.
Director of Sales' Primary Responsibilities:
- Managing the Baltimore Account Executives and Pod Leads.
- Reporting directly to the VP of Sales; providing metrics, data, and regular reports on personnel, productivity, predictions, and culture.
- Collaborating with the VP of Sales on strategies and planning. Providing the VP of Sales with necessary action items.
- Working closely with the VP of Sales and the Recruiting team to grow the Baltimore Sales team in conjunction with sales goals. Increasing productivity across all levels of the Baltimore Sales Team.
- Maintaining daily efficiencies of the Baltimore Sales Team.
- Assigning personnel to various channel assignments to optimize productivity.
- Overseeing Baltimore sales operations and system administration.
- Building strong relationships and providing regular coaching for Account Executives to drive success and retention.
- Identify and develop, in collaboration with the VP of Sales and the Sales Trainer, potential future Broadly leaders.
- Make hiring, firing, and disciplinary decisions in conjunction with the VP of Sales.
- Be the advocate and conduit between the AE team and sales leadership.
- Salesforce expertise
- Reporting and deck building experience
- Public speaking
- Some travel required
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success so, work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: we offer competitive plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it.
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Weekly Happy Hours, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
- Compensation: $110K salary plus Variable Comp
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.