Office Manager, Oakland-based
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Office Manager will report directly to the VP of Finance and Administration, providing a wide variety of services with a smile! From vendor and facilities management and budgeting, to engaging employee events, on-boarding new employees and everything in between.
This person is our go-to for almost everything, our glue, our hero!
S/he will be working cross-departmentally to ensure things are running smoothly for our Oakland and Orange County offices be the beating heart of our <B> team!
WHAT WE NEED:
Please check out our website and learn a little more about our product and who we are trying to help. Send us your resume, along with a note of interest, and anything you can share with us that shows your strengths.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Vendor management
- Equipment and facility matters
- Guest concierge duties
- Scheduling, scanning, shipping
- Trade show booth shipping coordination
- Party planner/deal finder
- Broadly cultural ambassador
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours, and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy, commuter benefit
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Weekly Happy Hours, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are
- Compensation: $50,000.00/year salary + equity
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.