HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHO ARE YOU?
This isn't your first recruiting rodeo and you have a lot to bring to the table!
You have at least 2 years of full-cycle experience (from Source to Close).
You have a book of business.
You know how to recruit sales folks because you are a salesperson.
You are self-starter who navigates ambiguity with aplomb. #startuplife
What's the job, really?
*Source candidates; web scrapes, recruiting websites, employee referrals, on-site recruiting and other sources (read get creative!)
*Screen resumes, dealing in large volumes of open role and number of candidates
*Check candidates' work history, competency and other qualifications
*Make initial contact with candidates
*Assist in developing interview questions with hiring managers
*Schedule candidates for interviews, keeping candidate experience first and foremost!
Lovely to have
- Fully optimized LinkedIn profile with 500+ connections
- 2 to 4 years of SALES recruiting experience, preferably inside sales and of the Saas-y kind!
- Book of business
- Master-level LinkedIn skills
- ATS skills, preferably in LEVER
- Sense of humor!
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success so, work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: we offer competitive plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it.
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, host company get-togethers and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Team Outings, Regular Meet'n'Greets, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
- Salary DOE
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage you to apply.