Customer Care Specialist (CCS), Baltimore, MD
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHAT'S THE JOB REALLY?
Customer Care Specialists are our customer advocates here at Broadly!
You are the first voice our customers hear when calling in.
You are the face of the company and provide extraordinary service to ensure customer happiness for our valued SMB customers.
Our CCS team works daily with small business owners to ensure they're getting the most value out of our online marketing service.
*Specifically covering phones the 11:00am-8:00pm EASTERN time shift*
To Apply please send in your resume and a cover letter with the reason(s) why you're excited to work at Broadly!
The Broadly Recruiting Team
- *Omni-channel communications guru*
- Specifically covering phones the 11:00am-8:00pm EASTERN time shift
- Troubleshoot and resolve account, product, billing and technical issues
- Drive product adoption, success and happiness with every interaction
- Manage and prioritize our inbound support channels with speed and accuracy
- Be the voice of the customer and collect feedback for product improvement
- Improve small business' online business listings, social media pages and websites
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to improve overall customer experience
- Brainstorm and develop process improvements to build value for Broadly
- Assist with various internal Broadly projects (depending on skill-set) you Swiss Army knife, you!
Ought to have:
- Strong ability to communicate with confidence, integrity and compassion over phone and email
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and manage time
- Ability to remain professional and composed during advanced customer situations
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience with handling inbound calls
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A strong sense of humor
Lovely to have:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or in pursuit of)
- Bilingual a huge plus as we build a diverse employee & client population.
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Prior startup experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Mac OS
- Project management skills
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours, and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy, commuter benefit
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Team Outings, Weekly meet 'n' greets, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Stock options
- $18/hour, quarterly bonuses, and International Travel Stipend
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.