Customer Success Manager (CSM), Baltimore-Based
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
We just announced Series B funding and we're expanding rapidly!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHAT'S THE JOB REALLY?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will develop and maintain 250-300 relationships with various small business owners across the nation.
As a Broadly product expert, you will teach business owners how to connect with modern consumers, take control of their online presence, and maximize their search-engine ranking by utilizing our patent-pending technology.
You'll manage the entire customer lifecycle from customer onboarding, training, implementation, support, upsells, renewals and expansion.
In this role, you will be the key point of contact for our customers, helping to maximize the value they receive from our solutions, cultivating successful long-term partnerships.
In addition to your Customer Success peers, you'll collaborate and work closely with your Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Engineering teams to deliver a best-in- class customer experience!
Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours, and stock the office with bountiful snacks
Fitness: Gym subsidy, commuter benefit
Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
Team Bonding: Weekly Happy Hours, Quarterly All Hands and more!
Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
45K annual salary plus quarterly bonuses, spiffs, stock options, International Travel Stipend and more!
To Apply, please submit:
2)Either a resume or a robust LinkedIn profile
The Broadly Recruiting Team
- 2+ years successful track record in a sales / customer success / account management
- Experience with a technology or SaaS company
- Strong ability to communicate with confidence, integrity and compassion via phone, email and occasionally in-person.
- Strong attention-to- detail, ability to multi-task, and manage time. This is a fast-paced role that requires organization and a self-starter approach.
- Prior Digital Marketing/SEO, Salesforce, CRM experience
- Experience working in a start up company is a plus
- BA/BS Degree, or in pursuit thereof
Lovely to have:
- Strong, proven work ethic
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Bilingual a huge plus as we build a diverse employee & client population.
- Customer focused and prepared to “go the extra mile”
- Team-first attitude with the ability to work autonomously
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment, #startuplife
- Creative and excellent problem solver
- Love for furry friends as companion dogs are allowed. Please see our team roster:)
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.