Business Systems Analyst
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHAT’S THE JOB, REALLY?
As a member of the Operations team, the Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will partner closely with Client Services to help identify and implement solutions, systems, and tools needed to provide Broadly customers with a world-class experience!
As our company grows and scales, the BSA will be instrumental in driving operational efficiencies that will allow Client Services to meet and exceed its objective of serving local businesses and their customers.
The BSA will report to the Manager of Business Applications working with Salesforce, its 3rd party integrated applications and the Broadly platform. This role will improve business processes for the various departments of the company but primarily collaborate with the Client Services team to build technical solutions to solve their business needs.
The BSA’s primary responsibilities are:
- Salesforce administrations, configurations, reporting and dashboards, business process and general maintenance.
- Optimize and troubleshoot Salesforce and its integrated 3rd party business applications.
- Collaborate in Apex development, visualforce pages, processes builder and flow.
- Implement Client Service software to build out effective and efficient business processes for the Client Service teams.
- Interact daily with business groups to understand business processes and requirements for any needs or problems and proactively work to find solutions.
- Create and document functional requirements for business needs, technical specs for solution design, and sign-off for delivery.
- Clearly communicate with internal team, customers, and stakeholders with any projects, statuses, issues, and solutions.
The minimum, primary skills, qualities, characteristics and experience necessary to meet this position’s outcomes are:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of business practices and processes.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs that fit within the business and technological constraints.
- Background working in an Agile methodology for development and delivery.
- Knowledge of end-to-end testing: unit testing, UAT, QA testing, and smoke testing.
- Adaptable in an always changing and start-up environment! #startuplife!
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success so, work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: we offer competitive plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it.
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, host company get-togethers and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Team Outings, Regular Meet'n'Greets, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
- Salary $70k - $90K depending on experience
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage you to apply.