Head of Recruiting, Oakland-based
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
WHO ARE YOU?
We need a numbers-driven, completion-oriented person who is laser-focused on people (candidates and employees alike) to lead our recruiting team. This individual excels at interpersonal relationships and thrives in a fast-paced environment, with time management skills second to none. We need you to have a proven track record of successfully identifying, engaging, and hiring exceptional candidates who convert into loyal employees.
WHAT’S THE JOB, REALLY?
In this highly impactful role you will be leading a team of 2+ recruiters and sourcers, setting goals, using the tools personally to deliver results and work closely with leadership on talent acquisition strategy.
Sales hiring is a top priority as Broadly scales and this role is critical for our growth as a company.
We need strategic AND tactical.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting, with at least 2 years leading a team
- LinkedIn and Lever expertise
- Track record of success in finding, engaging, and hiring top talent
- High aptitude for coaching, mentoring, and developing talent supporting their goals
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Successfully run strategic recruiting projects that enable the team to hit their hiring goals
- Command of metrics including pipeline data, hiring forecast, and recruiting capacity
- Vendor relations
- Previous start-up experience
- Cat herding
- Unicorn hunting
- Managing full-time employees and contractors in recruiting department.
- Liasing between all departments to set and achieve hiring goals, strategize effectively, budget appropriately, and build a cohesive, strong team.
- Tool expertise in Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Calendar, MacOS
- Improving and developing existing/new processes to scale exponentially, including but not limited to applications, sourcing, scheduling, phone screens, in person interviews, and handoff to onboarding team.
- Ensuring a seamless experience for internal teams, candidates, and new hires.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy, commuter benefit
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Weekly Happy Hours, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
- Compensation: $110K plus Bonus plan
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.