Sales Operations Manager, Oakland-based
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Sales Ops Manager will report directly to the VP of Sales, helping to inform the sales process end-to-end from a data perspective.
S/he will collaborate with Operations, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure alignment with strategy, process, training, and reporting.
Sales Ops will need to think like a “department engineer”, providing his/her colleagues data driven insight and enabling account executives to be their most successful.
This role needs to understand where any individual within the department should be tracking toward at any given moment across all metrics.
WHAT WE NEED:
Please check out our website and learn a little more about our product and who we are trying to help. Send us your resume, along with a note of interest, and anything you can share with us that shows your strengths.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The minimum, primary skills, qualities, characteristics and experience necessary to meet this position’s outcomes are:
- 3+ years of demonstrating success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Diligent, professional, and prompt.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Likes dogs, sense of humor, practical joker
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, gather for company happy hours, and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy, commuter benefit
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Weekly Happy Hours, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are
- Compensation: DOE
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.