Sales Development Manager Oakland, CA
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHAT'S THE JOB REALLY?
In this role, you will be building and leading our Sales Development team at Broadly. You will have the opportunity to shape this function from the ground up and create a team and organization that could hugely impact Broadly’s pipeline generating engine! A never-before-filled role!
You and your direct reports will be responsible for working closely with the potential prospects to educate them on Broadly’s platform, develop and maintain meaningful relationships, and work together closely to generate a joint pipeline. We are looking for someone with Inside Sales or Sales Development experience who can build this program here at Broadly!
- Hire, onboard, and develop new Sales Development Representatives
- Set and define the Sales Development strategy
- Maintain a strong focus on outcomes and impact
- Develop your team’s skills for prospecting, qualifying, and Opportunity creation within the Sales Development Ecosystem
- Provide regular coaching, feedback, and professional development to reps
- Closely monitor metrics with the aim to increase productivity
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure proper alignment on account coverage, target personas, opportunity quality and SDR to AE hand-off
- Articulate the business value of Broadly, and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Broadly’s platform, our competitors, and industry trends
- Prior experience directly managing a team of SDR
- Prior experience in a Sales Development focused role
- Strong executive presence and the ability to maintain confidentiality and business ethics
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Prior knowledge in using Salesforce and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
- Proven ability to effectively hire and train new SDRs
- Effective presentation and listening skills
- Comfort working in fast-paced environments and the ability to work through unknowns
Our Amazing Benefits:
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success so, work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: we offer competitive plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it.
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, host company get-togethers and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Team Outings, Regular Meet'n'Greets, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
- Salary DOE
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage you to apply.