Designer - Sales Narrative, Oakland, CA
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHAT'S THE JOB REALLY?
The sales organization designer works collaboratively with Sales leaders , primarily Sales Enablement to bring the sales narrative to life in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, the product demo, sales collateral, and training materials for the entire inside sales team.
You'll work closely with Sales Enablement to tell a powerful and captivating visual story about the product and its benefits.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a visual problem solver who is high energy and adaptable. You can keep up with the ebb and flow of a sales team as needs shift. You are patient, quick on your feet, and can navigate high stakes situations. Most importantly, you are able to collaborate well and hit or beat every deadline.
This is a Part-time contract role, 20 hours per week out of our HQ Oakland office.
- Design the product demo for different verticals
- Maintain and update the product demo to reflect ongoing product changes evolving product UI
- Maintain and update a 'Product Demo' resource in the HUB
- Maintain and update the #demo channel in SlackCreate backups of Product Demo on a rolling basis
- Support the inside sales team when tech fails
- Create customized demos for a variety of use cases, from partnerships to trade shows and beyond
- Create mock-ups as necessary
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design tools including:SketchIn, Vision, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- A strong communicator and collaborator with exceptional attention to detail
- Versatility and comfort managing multiple projects at once
- Understanding of fluid responsive design for common device breakpoints
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.