Recruiter, Baltimore, MD
HI, WE’RE BROADLY!
Our product enables local businesses to deliver a five-star customer experience. People have a better experience when the business is responsive, engaged, and customer-centric. By helping local businesses serve their customers better, we also help them thrive.
Our culture is diverse and inclusive and what we all have in common is that we find purpose in our work, we know our work has meaning, and we strive to learn from one another as we build Broadly together!
WHO ARE YOU?
This isn't your first recruiting rodeo! You have at least 2 years of full-cycle experience (from source to close). You love to solve puzzles, talk to people and matchmake! You do this with insatiable curiosity, positive personality, problem-solving prowess and results-oriented mentality! You are self-starter who navigates ambiguity with aplomb and can be managed remotely.
What's the job, really?
*Source candidates; web scrapes, recruiting websites, employee referrals, on-site recruiting and other sources
*Check candidates' work history, competency and other qualifications
*Make initial contact with candidates
*Assist in developing interview questions with hiring managers
*Schedule candidates for interviews
*Did you know that most applicants don't even read the whole job description? If you are reading this, will you please add a quick note telling us your favorite shade of blue?
- Source candidates; web scrapes, recruiting websites, employee referrals, on-site recruiting and other sources
- Screen resumes
- Post job openings to generate applications
- Reference checks
- Assist in developing interview questions with hiring managers
- Schedule candidates for interviews
- Coordinate phone and on-site interviews for an optimal candidate experience
Lovely to have
- 2 to 4 years of related recruiting experience
- Master-level LinkedIn skills
- Preferred ATS skills in LEVER
- Sense of humor!
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success so, work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: we offer competitive plans for medical, dental and vision, because you’re worth it.
- Food: We serve catered lunch every week, host company get-togethers and stock the office with bountiful snacks
- Fitness: Gym subsidy
- Travel: Ask us about our International Travel Stipend
- Team Bonding: Team Outings, Regular Meet'n'Greets, Quarterly All Hands and more!
- Equity: Yeah, you’ll be a stakeholder, we all are!
- Salary DOE
Broadly is committed to providing and promoting equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We comply fully with the spirit, as well as the letter, of all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations implementing the national objective of equal employment opportunity. Broadly does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, political or religious affiliations, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity and encourage you to apply.
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT AN INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.